Donations of all kinds help to sustain the Midwest Museum of Natural History. Donations are tax-deductible, and will contribute to the success of the Museum’s programming, exhibits, and live collection. To help support the Museum, please consider donating the following:
- Cordless drill
- Birdseed, sunflower seed, corn, and suet for the Urban Wildlife Observation Center
- Craft supplies (markers, crayons, construction paper, glue, tape, etc.)
- Live animal care items (please call or email for a list of our current needs.)
- Cloth towels, washcloths, paper towels
- Office supplies (pencils, pens, copy paper, paper clips, folders/files, etc.)
- Desk chair
- Dry erase markers
- Computers (desktop or laptop)
Check out our Amazon Wish List for specific items of need.
Monetary donations are always appreciated and welcomed at any time. Click here to donate now.
We appreciate donations of your TIME, as well! Click here for volunteer information.